Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Why oh why?

"Why weirder than fiction?" you might think when I haven't even written anything weird-worthy or strange.. as yet.
Well, I've always been this independent, low key girl growing up and most of the time I would get myself into uncanny experiences and I thought blogging about them would help make this world a better place.

Better in the sense that more people could learn from my embarrassing mistakes and make more embarrassing ones of their own.

The first few entries, in lack of better words- are merely forewords or intros so you can get a glimpse into the life of this nut who calls herself youroyalweirdness.

I guess that word (weird) resonates with me more than - sexy or shy..

Those just didn't 'call' to me.

I am currently compiling my shenanigans and getting the facts straight as admittedly, my memory gets distorted after years of trying to forget the humiliation they brought.

So.. there it is. Now you know.

and THAT's........

entertainment.

No comments: